Take a look at all these wonderful products!!! You can find the whole collection here.
For my first card, I used the charming Home Sweet Home Stamp and Die Set.
DISTANCE MEANS SO LITTLE WHEN SOMEONE MEANS SO MUCH
- Stamp images from the Home Sweet Home and the Potted Plants stamp sets with Obsidan ink, emboss with clear embossing powder and color with Alcohol Ink markers.
- Create the sky using stencils and distress inks.
- Die cut the images and create the scene. Use foam squares for added dimenison.
I enjoyed coloring this huge image! I made a slimline card so that I have more room to play with. I added some potted plants to further emphasize the foreground and background.
YOU ARE BRAVER THAN YOU BELIEVE…
- Stamp the YOU from the Bold You stamp Set with dye ink.
- Mask the YOU and stamp the floral images from Floral Halos Stamp Set.
- Die cut the frame from the Fine Frames Cover die and color with the same dye ink color. Use the same ink cube to color the edges of the cardbase.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versamark Ink and emboss with Pure White embossing powder.
- Assemble the card.
There are so many lovely sentiments you can use from this set. I decided to fussy cut the black cardstock paper for a different look. This design is quite easy to mass-produce. Just stamp the same image several times then move to the next image and stamp again several times etc. Using a fine tweezer will help line up the masks better.
YOU ARE LOVED
- Stamp the image from the Floral Halos Stamp set onto Gel Painting: Soft Washes Paper Pack using Versamark Ink and Pure White Embossing powder then die cut with the coordinating die.
- Die cut 5 circles from the same paper pack.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versamark Ink and emboss with Caribbean Sky Embossing powder.
- Arrange the circle elements on the card front. Adhere the floral die cuts using foam squares.
This was a quick way to create “watercolored” cards. I love the Gel Painting: Soft Washes paper pack!!! Now you can skip making your own watercolor washes and go straight to creating cards. This CAS card has a lot of white space. I just made sure to adhere one of the circles around the sentiment to emphasize it more.
For the next card, I used the lovely Mid Century Cover Die.
- Die cut the Neenah Solar White cardstock 5 times using the Mid Century Cover Die. Cut out the lower potion on all die cuts and adhere on top of each other.
- Die cut cardstock 4 times using the Fancy Hugs die and on the last one, adhere the Gold Foil Washi tape before die cutting. Adhere on top of each other.
- Use one of the sheets from the Gel Painting: Soft Washes Paper Pack as the card front and assemble the card.
I love the Gel Printing Soft Washes paper cause it saves a lot of time creating backgrounds! This card was the fastest to do. All I did was die-cut and use the beautiful watercolor paper as my background. I cut off certain areas of the cover die to give it a different look.
When I saw the negative die cuts from the cover die, I thought I could still make use of them.
I watercolored these strips using leftover watercolor on my palette then created a pattern to make mini monogrammed cards.
PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 10/11/2021 for a chance to win.
Next stop: Svitlana Shayevich. Please make sure you leave a comment below to get a chance to win a prize from Altenew. I love reading your comments and look forward to reading them every blog hop. 🙂 For my latest creations, I hope you can follow me on IG @mylittleatticstudio. Thanks so much for dropping by! Happy crafting!!!