Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to my blog! Thank you so much, Virginia Lu, for sending everyone over! By now, you’ve seen what a lovely release this is!
Here are a few more ideas on how you can use these products. 🙂
- Create a background using the Gelli plate and acrylic paints.
- Emboss the background using the Starbust 3D embossing folder.
- Die-cut 4 white cardstocks using the Fancy for You die. Add a layer of Peachy Tiles washi tape before die cutting the fifth and adhere to each other to create dimension.
- Assemble card.
Don’t throw away the excess! I used it as a border for this second card and lined up the design when I embossed the blue card base.
- Die-cut white cardstock using the Mega Alpha A. Secure the A with tape.
- Ink the debossed side with Caribbean Sky dye ink and emboss.
- Add Arctic dye ink to the high areas and emboss.
- Die-cut 4 more cardstocks and add to the A.
- Assemble card.
I love the texture of this embossing folder! I will be using this for sure in my future projects.
I’M TOUCHED BEYOND WORDS
- Color the image with Mixed Media Inks from the Glacier Caves and the Red Cosmos bundles using the Vintage Lace Simple coloring stencils.
- Emboss with the coordinating Vintage Lace 3D embossing folder.
- Stamp and emboss the sentiment with Rose Gold embossing powder.
- Create a border using Mixed Media inks.
- Assemble the card.
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 05/29/2022 for a chance to win.
Next up: Terri Koszler. Don’t forget to leave a comment to get a chance to win. 🙂 Also, I started a YouTube channel and would love it if you could subscribe there, too! Don’t forget to hit the bell button to get notifications every time I post a new video tutorial. the link is found below. Thanks for dropping by! Happy crafting!