Hello, crafty friends! Thanks so much to Svitlana Shayevich for sending all of you over to my blog. For the complete details, please visit the Altenew Card Blog. You can view and purchase the complete release here. Below are some samples I made using some of the latest releases.
KEEPING YOU CLOSE IN MY THOUGHTS
- Stamp and emboss the image from the Sentimental Florals Stamp set using Pure White embossing powder.
- Color the floral images with Altenew Artist Markers.
- Stamp the sentiment and emboss using Rose Gold embossing powder.
- Color a brad using the matching artist marker. When dry, add Versamark ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Color the inside of the wreath blue with markers.
- Assemble the card.
I thought of using the wreath differently by just stamping portions of it and coloring the inner parts.
I APPRECIATE YOU
- Stamp the image from the Ethereal Roses Stamp set using dye inks.
- Fussy cut the flowers.
- Create a pouch using vellum and a stapleless stapler.
- Fill the pocket with flowers and adhere some with glue.
- Deboss a light blue panel using the Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover Die.
- Attach the pocket to the debossed panel using the Golden Stream Washi Tape and adhere to the card front with glue.
- Stamp and emboss the sentiment from the Bold Sentiments Stamp set and attach with foam squares.
The recipient can use the loose flowers for her own cards or layouts.
SOME DAYS YOU JUST HAVE TO CREATE YOUR OWN SUNSHINE
- Create a background using Distress sprays and allow it to dry.
- Stamp and emboss the image from the Climbing Leaves stamp set and Pure White embossing powder. Die-cut the image using the coordinating die set.
- Stamp and emboss the sentiment using Rose gold embossing powder.
- Attach the leftover background to the bottom of the sentiment and tear the top part.
- Assemble the card using foam sheets.
MISS YOU, FRIEND
- Stamp the floral images using dye inks. Fussy cut the flowers and leaves.
- Position the floral images onto a panel and lightly mark the areas to know where to stamp the leaves.
- Stamp the leaves, then emboss using the Deck Planks 3D embossing folder.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Bold Sentiments Stamp using Obsidian Ink and emboss with Clear embossing powder.
We are running a free gift promotion to celebrate the release. Feel free to share the promotion banner/info on your blog hop post or on your social media post using your affiliate links for a chance to make some extra money.
- Get a FREE brand new Today is the Day Mini Inspiration Guide with every order from 06/03/2022 through 06/05/2022. Shop HERE!
- Get a FREE brand new Today is the Day Stamp & Die Release Inspiration Guide Ebook (worth $5.99) with every order of high-value Sweet Moments Bundles. Shop HERE! *Exclusions apply.
- Get a FREE brand new Online Cardmaking Class with every order from the new Today is the Day Stamp & Die Release Collection from 06/03/2022 through 06/09/2022. Shop HERE!
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 06/09/2022 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw ten random winners from the comments left on each blog hop stop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 06/11/2022.
Next up: Maryam Perez. If you liked my cards, I hope you can follow me on Instagram and YouTube to see my latest creations. Links are found below. Don’t forget to leave a comment to get a chance to win a prize from Altenew! Thank you so much for dropping by! Happy crafting!
Thank you, Lilian! <3
Gorgeous cards with lovely colors.
Thanks a lot, Donna! <3
Your cards are so different but all are beautiful. I love your unique designs. Thanks for the inspiration!
I’m glad you liked them, Michele! <3
I LOVE YOUR COLORS!!!! These look just amazing. I’m going to look again!
Yay! Thanks a lot, Sharon!
Such beautiful cards! Love all of the bright, happy colors!
Thank you for your kind words, Celeste! <3
Your cards are wonderful and I love the different ways of using the new release products.
Thanks a lot, Verna! <3
Your cards are so different but so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much, Lissette! <3
Great sentiment focus and soft colors!
Thank you, Meghan! <3
All your cards are lovely, but the first is my favorite. The way you arranged the oblong wreaths and colored the inside make it look wonderfully retro.
It’s my favorite too from this card collection! Thanks so much for your kind words, Dorothy! <3
I love how you have used the products
Thank you, Carolyn!
What a great release from Altenew. I love the bold sentiments. Never thought about stamping sentiments like that myself. I love your cards and colors
Thank you, Veronica!
Love the Climbing Leaves background. Beautiful cards.
Thanks so much, Jeanne!
Muchas gracias, Amiga!
thank you,Nandini! <3
So many pretty cards!
Gorgeous cards! Love the colors.
Thanks for sharing.
Such unique cards! Love the little details and torn edges! Superb!
OMG, your cards are so beautiful
Thanks a lot, Angela! <3
Love the colors and design on your cards.
Beautiful color choices!!
A lovely variety of cards, love the theme of the blues and aquas running through them all!
I love Altenew blog hops, such beautiful inspiration.
Thanks, Janet! <3
SO pretty! Love your color choices.
Thank you, Jeanne! <3
I love these unique designs! The blue flowers are so pretty!
Thanks a lot Lauryne! <3
Spectacular and creative cards!
Thanks for sharing your talent.
Thank you so much, Lori! <3
I am loving the Climbing Leaves stamp set more and more! Your cards are simply stunning, Nenette. I also love the bright and cheerful colours. So nicely done. Thank you for sharing. Lori P xx
I’m happy you like my cards, Lori! Thanks for your kind words! <3
Thanks for sharing your lovely cards!
Thanks for dropping by, Sandra!
Loving this! My favorite colors: blue and yellow!
yay! Thanks Nai! <3
Love your use of unique materials! So creative!
Thank you, Kathleen! <3
Very creative cards! Nice job!
Thank you, Patrice! <3
So many different great ideas! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much, Dawn!
Very lovely cards. Thank you for the inspiration.