"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
I am grateful for the love and support of my family and for allowing me to pursue my passion.
I am grateful for all the new friends I’ve made and all the old friends I’ve kept through My Little Attic. Because of the workshops, it was wonderful to finally meet some crafters who have been my online chatmates! Thank you for your continued support!!!
I am grateful for all the unexpected blessings I’ve received through the year.
I am grateful for my close and sincere group of friends.
These are only a few things I am truly grateful for and the best way to show gratitude is by giving back! So to all my valued customers, I will be giving away these fabulous items this month!!! Prizes will be divided into 3 sets and the first set will be raffled on Aug 11.
To get a chance to win the first set of prizes, follow the mechanics below:
1. Like My Little Attic Studio on Instagram
2. Post a comment on IG and let me know what you are grateful for (under the giveaway post)
Hello everyone!!! It has been quiet here for quite a while but I have all the reasons to start posting again. I will be sharing with you my card creations based on the Altenew Academy courses!!! I’m so excited to share with you some of the cards that I’ve made. So much inspiration in all the classes!!!
Here’s my first card inspired by Amy Lee. I love how she showed us how to color our cards using the emboss resist technique. Using different colors also made the card pop. I have to admit… yellow is not my favorite color but it made the card come alive 🙂 I should start using more yellow now on.
stamps: Altenew Adore you Stamp Set and Bejeweled
papers: watercolor paper
embossing powder: Hero Arts white
Altenew inks: warm ocean, forest glades, ocean waves, lavender fields
Distress inks: spiced marmalade, twisted citron, pistachio, peacock feathers
Dies: MFT stitched retangle stax die
Simon Says Big U words
Hope you can join me in this journey of discovering new techniques!!! Until my next post!
Hi everyone!!! To celebrate National Scrapbooking Day on May 3, ALL scrapbooking papers and embellishments in MLA will be 20% off from April 30-May 3. (excluding the ones that are already on sale) 🙂 Do drop by and take advantage of this huge sale. Create a beautiful card or album in time for Mother’s Day maybe? The invoice you will be getting does not include the discount. Please wait for my e-mail with the corrected amount. Orders will be shipped on May 4. Enjoy the long weekend!!!
Hi everyone! This is the first time I will be joining the Altenew April challenge using the Forbidden City in China as inspiration. Here's how I made my card.
1. Cut 91/4" x 6" white cardstock for your card base.
2. Cut 4 5/8" x 5 3/4" watercolor paper and spray with Dylusions London blue ink spray and allow to dry.
3. Mix Dylusions Calypso Teal with Ranger Texture Paste.
4. Place Memory Box Pattern Lanthenay over the sprayed watercolor paper and using a spatula, spread the colored texture paste over the pattern. Cover the entire surface. Remove the stencil and allow the paste to dry.
5. Stamp sentiment on red cardstock using brilliance black ink and emboss with ultra fine embossing powder.
6. Place a thin strip of double sided tape on white cardstock and burnish gold foil over it.
7. Die cut "hello" 5 times using teal cardstock and once using a plain white cardstock. Adhere one over the other to form a stack and stick the white one slightly off to create a shadow effect.
8. Assemble card accordingly. Use foam tape to adhere the embossed watercolor paper over the red cardstock with the sentiment on it.
Thanks so much for dropping by! Stay tuned for the arrival of the new Altenew Stamp sets and dies. I will be posting other samples using some their stamp sets soon. 🙂 Happy weekend!