Welcome to my blog, everyone! Thanks so much, Agnieszka Małyszek, for sending all of you over. If you what the complete information about this hop, make sure to visit the Altenew Card Blog here.
Take a look at all these wonderful products!!! You can find the whole collection here.
For my first card, I used the charming Home Sweet Home Stamp and Die Set.
DISTANCE MEANS SO LITTLE WHEN SOMEONE MEANS SO MUCH
- Stamp images from the Home Sweet Home and the Potted Plants stamp sets with Obsidan ink, emboss with clear embossing powder and color with Alcohol Ink markers.
- Create the sky using stencils and distress inks.
- Die cut the images and create the scene. Use foam squares for added dimenison.
I enjoyed coloring this huge image! I made a slimline card so that I have more room to play with. I added some potted plants to further emphasize the foreground and background.
For the next set of cards, I used two stamp sets– the Bold You Stamp Set and the Floral Halos Stamp Set.
YOU ARE BRAVER THAN YOU BELIEVE…
- Stamp the YOU from the Bold You stamp Set with dye ink.
- Mask the YOU and stamp the floral images from Floral Halos Stamp Set.
- Die cut the frame from the Fine Frames Cover die and color with the same dye ink color. Use the same ink cube to color the edges of the cardbase.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versamark Ink and emboss with Pure White embossing powder.
- Assemble the card.
There are so many lovely sentiments you can use from this set. I decided to fussy cut the black cardstock paper for a different look. This design is quite easy to mass-produce. Just stamp the same image several times then move to the next image and stamp again several times etc. Using a fine tweezer will help line up the masks better.
YOU ARE LOVED
- Stamp the image from the Floral Halos Stamp set onto Gel Painting: Soft Washes Paper Pack using Versamark Ink and Pure White Embossing powder then die cut with the coordinating die.
- Die cut 5 circles from the same paper pack.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versamark Ink and emboss with Caribbean Sky Embossing powder.
- Arrange the circle elements on the card front. Adhere the floral die cuts using foam squares.
This was a quick way to create “watercolored” cards. I love the Gel Painting: Soft Washes paper pack!!! Now you can skip making your own watercolor washes and go straight to creating cards. This CAS card has a lot of white space. I just made sure to adhere one of the circles around the sentiment to emphasize it more.
For the next card, I used the lovely Mid Century Cover Die.
- Die cut the Neenah Solar White cardstock 5 times using the Mid Century Cover Die. Cut out the lower potion on all die cuts and adhere on top of each other.
- Die cut cardstock 4 times using the Fancy Hugs die and on the last one, adhere the Gold Foil Washi tape before die cutting. Adhere on top of each other.
- Use one of the sheets from the Gel Painting: Soft Washes Paper Pack as the card front and assemble the card.
I love the Gel Printing Soft Washes paper cause it saves a lot of time creating backgrounds! This card was the fastest to do. All I did was die-cut and use the beautiful watercolor paper as my background. I cut off certain areas of the cover die to give it a different look.
When I saw the negative die cuts from the cover die, I thought I could still make use of them.
I watercolored these strips using leftover watercolor on my palette then created a pattern to make mini monogrammed cards.
PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 10/11/2021 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw 10 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 10/13/2021.
Next stop: Svitlana Shayevich. Please make sure you leave a comment below to get a chance to win a prize from Altenew. I love reading your comments and look forward to reading them every blog hop. 🙂 For my latest creations, I hope you can follow me on IG @mylittleatticstudio. Thanks so much for dropping by! Happy crafting!!!
I love the house card and that unique cover plate!
So beautiful!! I love that Home Sweet Home set!
Such beautiful cards, my friend.
Girl, the cards that you made with scraps are awesome!
Love each one! But the first, the cottage is so pretty! You did an extraordinary job! It blows me away! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
Great cards. I love that little cottage scene.
Great set of cards. Love the colorful house card and the Floral Halos.
you are so clever to use the leftovers!
I really love the Bold You cards! CAS.
Gorgeous cards. Especially love the last card. Very creative use of the scraps!
I know I can always count on you to make something very special.
You are my hero for your consistently great choice of colors.
oh Pam!!!!! You just made my day!!!! Thank you so much!!! <3
Those “You” cards are simple but very impactful. What a wonderful note card set that would make.
Happy you like them, Roxanne!
Very resourceful, to use the negative die cut shapes for another use. I will try the half white / half embossed sentiments die as well. I have the ‘hugs’ one too.
Glad you liked them, Merrilyn! <3
Lovely and creative inspiration pieces!
Thank you so much, Donna! <3
Beautiful cards, the “Stay Strong: is my favorite
Thanks so much, Cristina!
Pretty cards! I love the scene you created with the house!
Yay! Not my usual card but I like it too! Thanks Denise!
What a fabulous variety of cards! I love the bright colors on the house card!
Thanks a lot, Lauryne! <3
Fabulous cards Nenette! I really like the halo stamp set with the varied circles and lovely outline stamps. So versatile. I also like that retro cover die and your creativity with the negative parts!
Thanks so much, Dorothya! <3