Welcome to my blog, crafty friends! Thank you so much, Tenia Nelson, for sending everyone over. For the full details of this hop, make sure to drop by the Altenew Blog. Today, we share different ways to use the PAF: Magnolia Rustica Rubra stamp set. I made two cards and hope you’ll like them.
- Stamp the image from the PAF: Magnolia Rustica Rubra onto watercolor paper and emboss with Pure White embossing powder.
- Color the image using the following watercolor brush markers: Sunkissed, Fresh Lemon, Rouge, Crimson, Sea Breeze, Emerald, and Lagoon.
- Add splatters using white acrylic paint.
- Fussy cut 1/2 inches of the opposite corners and leaving the flowers untouched.
- Create 2 masks and add a second layer of Aqualicious and Teal Cave over the Square Weave Pattern Stencil.
- Stamp and emboss the sentiment on black cardstock.
- Assemble card using foam squares.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACHIEVEMENT
- Stamp and emboss the image from the PAF: Magnolia Rustica Rubra using Obsidian Ink and emboss with Crystal Clear embossing powder.
- Draw botanical lines using the Fine Liner pens.
- Fussy cut the image and emboss the sentiment using the All Things A stamp set.
- Assemble the card with foam squares and adhesive.
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 05/28/2022 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 05/30/2022.
Next up is my talented friend, Virginia Lu. Thank you so much for coming!!! Do let me know which one you more in the comment section below to get a chance to win a prize from Altenew. If you like what you saw, I hope you can follow me on Instagram, YouTube, and FB. Links are listed below. Take care, everyone, and happy crafting! 🧡