MAKE A WISH
- Stamp the background using the Dotted Diamond Background Stamp and Distress inks.
- Stamp again using Versamark Ink and emboss with Clear embossing powder.
- Color the background using Distress oxide inks.
- Stamp the image of the PAF Zinnia Magellan Rose on White cardstock. Stamp it again on the colored background using Obsidian Ink.
- Trim the colored background and distress the edges.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sentiment Strips stamp set on black cardstock and emboss with Pure White embossing powder.
- Assemble the card with foam squares and adhesive.
TIP: By embossing the dotted diamond background image first before coloring the background, the embossed design will resist the oxide inks used to colored the background.
- Stamp and emboss the images on vellum.
- Color the flowers at the back of the vellum using B815, B714, B802 Artist markers.
- Adhere on top of the Woodgrain Powder Cardstock.
- Die cut the center using the Nesting Frames die and pop it up with foam sheets.
- Assemble the card.
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 03/28/2022 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 03/30/2022.
Next up:Reiko Tsuchida ***Note: Due to strict regulations in Japan, you might not be able to leave a comment on her blog post. I hope you liked the other alternatives on how to color this stamp set. Please let me know which card you prefer. I love reading all your wonderful comments. You also might get a chance to win a prize from Altenew. If you like what you see, I hope you can subscribe to my blog, YouTube channel, and Instagram (@mylittleatticstudio). Thanks so much for dropping by! Until my next post– happy crafting!