Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog, and thanks to Terri Koszler for sending everyone over. For the complete details of this hop, head over to the Altenew blog. Take a look at this beautiful addition to the Craft-a-Flower family:
Below is a card I made using this lovely layering die.
I ADMIRE YOU
- Die cut the layers using papers from the Sea shore and the Shades of Purple Gardient cardstocks.
- Assemble the flower according to the layering guide. For the last and lightest layer, die cut 3 more layers and add to the top for more dimension.
- Fussy cut the stems using brown cardstock.
- Die cut the leaves and add additional leaves from the Jumbo Garden Picks layering die set.
- Stamp the sentiment from the All Things A stamp set using Obsidian Ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Assemble the card.
I like the size of this die because it’s big enough to use alone on a card front. But for those of you who know my style, you know how much I love layering. 🙂
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 04/13/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 04/15/2022.
Next up is my talented friend, Virginia Lu. Don’t forget to leave a comment to get a chance to win! Thanks so much for dropping by! Happy crafting <3