Welcome to my blog, everyone!!! I’m sure you were all blown away by the amazing and talented Jaycee Gaspar. I’m a huge fan of his work! Thanks so much, Jaycee, for sending everybody over. For the complete details of this hop, make sure to drop by the Altenew blog.
HOPE THIS BRIGHTENS YOUR DAY
- Using a Misti, stamp the imagefrom the Paint-a-Flower: Gerbera Revolution twice– one on a card front and second on watercolor paper.
- Color the image using the Altenew Watercolor Brush Markers and add details using colored pencils.
- Cut up the colored image.
- Adhere parts of the colored images using foam equares.
- Stamp and emboss the sentiment using Pure White Crisp Embossing powder.
- Adhere to the card front using foam squares and adhesive.
This card is so out of my style and color choice! I’m not sure whether you will like it or not. 😰I hope you do! But I wanted to try something different– use colors that I do not normally gravitate to (yellows for me) and try something I have not done before. What techniques do you want to try out, and what colors don’t you like? I’m curious! Let me know in the comment section below.
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 04/28/2022 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 04/30/2022.
Next on the hop is my talented and dear friend, Virginia Lu. Thanks for dropping by! Don’t forget to leave a comment to get a chance to win a prize from Altenew! If you liked this card, I hope you can subscribe to this blog and follow me on other social media platforms. Links are posted below. Stay safe and happy crafting! 💙