Hello, crafty friends! Welcome to my blog! Thanks so much, Michelle Short, for sending everyone over. For the complete details of this blog hop, visit the Altenew blog.
Love genuinely, and bloom with grace. Create two card fronts at once with this first-of-its-kind floral stamp set! The imaginative collection features a magnificent tree branch bearing flowers that you wouldn’t usually see together in nature. Cut the design just right for a card featuring the cupped rose and another card featuring the flat rose. Stamp the heartwarming sentiments and quotes to inspire your loved ones. We hope you love this stamp set as much as we do!
Enjoy our Build-A-Garden project set, an exciting monthly package that will get the creative juices flowing! Each month includes a stamp set and a coordinating stencil set, and/or die set PLUS a customer-favorite Mini Blending Brush! Build your collection of brushes from month to month so you will never be left looking for the perfect tool while crafting.
This set contains the following products:
– one 6″ x 8″ stamp set containing ten stamps made in the USA from high-quality photopolymer
– one layering stencil set containing four stencils that coordinate with the stamp set
– one Mini Blending Brush for ink blending
Note: These products are NOT sold separately.
There are so many ways you can use this stamp/die/stencil set! Hopefully, the cards below will inspire you to create your own mini garden on paper.
BLOOM WITH GRACE
- Stamp the image of the big flower only from the Build-a-Garden: Magnificent Branch using a very light colored dye ink. Mask the image and stamp the smaller flower and branch.
- Color the image using the coordinating stencils. Start with the lightest ink then slowly add darker shades.
- Loosely trace the images with a mechanical pencil.
- Stamp the sentiment with embossing ink and emboss using Rose Gold embossing powder. Emboss the edges as well for added contrast.
- Assemble card using foam squares.
I love this stamp set cause you can play around and use different parts of the image to create cards with unique layouts. By masking, you can rearrange the elements of the image to fit your card front. For this card, I shortened the branch of the small flower and moved it inwards.
MAKE YOUR HEART THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING ABOUT YOU
- Stamp and emboss the image with Pure White Crisp embossing powder.
- Watercolor the image using Enchanted Garden crisp dye inks and add dark shadows with Midnight Violet watercolor brush marker.
- Color the background using Cracked Pistacchio Oxide ink. Add splatters.
- Die cut the image using the Rounded Rectangle die. Add 4 more layers using colored cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment and emboss with Rose gold embossing powder.
- Assemble card using adhesive.
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 05/07/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw seven random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 05/09/2022.
NEXT UP is my talented friend, Colleen Balija. I hope you liked the cards I made for this hop! I post all my projects on Instagram, so I hope you can follow me there. ☺️ All links to my social media platforms are listed below. Thanks so much for dropping by, and I hope to see you again soon! Happy crafting!
Both cards are absolutely stunning and I love the color combos used.
Beautiful cards Nenette! Both color combos work wonderfully with this floral image.Thanks for the inspiration!
Both cards are so pretty. I like the colors you used.
love them both!!
These are amazing! I LOVE the orange! Gorgeous designs!
Love your color choices
Always beautiful cards!
Love this color combo. Pretty card.
– Miftail Ahmed.
both cards are soooo gorgous, love them!!!
Your cards are so beautiful! TFS 🙂
Beautiful cards. Especially I like the yellow card
Beautiful cards. I love that yellow and turquoise.
The colors are your two cards are stunning!
Gorgeous designs! I love the purple watercolored flower!
So, so pretty! Nice to meet you. I’m subscribed now to your blog.
Thanks so much for the follow, Deb! <3
Thanks for sharing your lovely cards!
Beautiful release, beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.
wow!!! this is so amazing 😍😍
Your cards are truly amazing. They’re all beautiful! TFS 🙂
Thanks for your kind words, Bridget! <3
I like the colors and the embossing.
So Adorable, Ms. Nenette. Learning from you in every projects.
I’m happy to hear this, Rhea! Thanks for dropping by!