Welcome to my blog, everyone! I am beyond thrilled to be a part of the first-ever release of the Project Life Kit!!! Thank you so much to Keren Baker for relaying you over to my blog! If you want to start from the beginning, then click on the Altenew card blog.
Just take a look at how beautiful this kit is!!!
I’m blown away by the beauty of this release and can’t wait to show you what I did so let’s get started!
YOU’RE BRAVER THAN YOU BELIEVE, STRONGER THAN YOU SEEM, & SMARTER THAN YOU THINK
- Stamp the image on watercolor paper with Obsidian Pigment ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Color image using brush markers.
- Color the background with Desert Night watercolor brush marker and allow the pigment to spread creating an ombre effect.
- Allow the panel to dry and stamp the sentiment using Versamark Ink and emboss with pure white embossing powder.
- Tear the lower part of stamped image, add Versamark ink and emboss using Rose Gold embossing powder.
- Assemble card using foam squares and adhesive.
There were so many ideas that came to my mind when I saw this stamp set. You can use it in so many different ways!!! For this card, the flowers were oriented facing downards. You can color the images using watercolor, copic markers, acrylic paints, alcohol markers/inks etc.
- Stamp the image using Fade Out Ink on 3 ink.
- Use the stencils to color the images using Distress Oxide inks.
- Outline the edges of the images using the stencil and the fine liner pen.
- Die-cut the image using the coordinating die. Die-cut the sentiment as well.
- Die-cut the Neenah solar white cardstock4 times using the Stacked Diamonds Cover Die and adhere on top of each other.
- Assemble the card using foam squares and adhesive.
Because this stamp image is so huge, you can cut it into two and create two cards. Below is the second card created using the other half of the stamp and colored image.
Here’s the second card using the other half of the colored panel. I added gold washi tape to create a border. I love creating two cards using one stamped image. ❤️
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 07/18/2021 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 10 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 07/20/2021.
Next up is Preeti Chandran. Which one is your favorite? ❤️ Please leave a comment and let me know. By doing so, you’ll get a chance to win a prize from Altenew! I also post other projects on my Instagram account @mylittleatticstudio so hope you can follow me there, too. Thank you so much for dropping by!!! Stay safe and happy crafting!
Love the idea of 2 for 1 cards. Also love how vibrant your first card is. Three great cards. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, Michele <3
Love the vibrant colors!
Thank you, Sue!