Welcome to my blog, everyone! If you just came from Carol Hintermeier‘s blog, then you’re on the right track. For the complete details of this hop, please visit the Altenew blog here. If you’d like to purchase this beautiful Build-a-Flower: Giant Bellflower stamp set, you can find it here.
I created 3 cards using this stamp set.
- Stamp the image from the BAF: Giant Bell Flower stamp set on watercolor paper and emboss with Rose Gold embossing powder.
- Stamp the layers using dye inks.
- Die cut white cardstock using the Circular Elements die.
- Emboss the card front using the Dotted Swirls debossing die.
- Assemble the card.
TIP: Stamp on cold press watercolor paper to give a textured look on the petals and leaves.
- Stamp the outline image using Obsidian black pigment ink and emboss with Crystal clear embossing powder.
- Watercolor the flowers using Watercolor brush markers. Use the Artist brush markers to darken the shadows.
- Watercolor the background.
- Add water splatters.
- Die cut using the Mix and Match die.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sentiment Strips 3 using Versamark ink and emboss with Pure White embossing powder.
- Assemble the card and add clear crystal embellishments.
- Stamp the outline image twice with Versamark ink and emboss with Rose Gold Embossing powder.
- Color using the layered stamp sets and dye inks.
- Emboss colored paper using the Geo Diamonds 3d Embossing folder.
- Cut the embossed paper to create a curved opening.
- Stamp the sentiment on black cardstock.
- Assemble the card with foam squares.
TIP: Create the curved white space to draw the eyes to the sentiment.
Be part of the monthly subscription plan here and get 14% off! Aside from the discount, you won’t be missing any of the floral stamps featured in this series.
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 03/06/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 03/09/2022.
Next up: Keren Baker. Thank you so much for dropping by. I’d love to hear which card is your favorite and why. Your comments mean so much to me! For my latest creations and other interests, hope you can drop by and say hello on my IG account ( @mylittleatticstudio). Stay safe and happy crafting!