Welcome to my blog, everyone! If you just came from Carol Hintermeier‘s blog, then you’re on the right track. For the complete details of this hop, please visit the Altenew blog here. If you’d like to purchase this beautiful Build-a-Flower: Giant Bellflower stamp set, you can find it here.
I created 3 cards using this stamp set.
- Stamp the image from the BAF: Giant Bell Flower stamp set on watercolor paper and emboss with Rose Gold embossing powder.
- Stamp the layers using dye inks.
- Die cut white cardstock using the Circular Elements die.
- Emboss the card front using the Dotted Swirls debossing die.
- Assemble the card.
TIP: Stamp on cold press watercolor paper to give a textured look on the petals and leaves.
- Stamp the outline image using Obsidian black pigment ink and emboss with Crystal clear embossing powder.
- Watercolor the flowers using Watercolor brush markers. Use the Artist brush markers to darken the shadows.
- Watercolor the background.
- Add water splatters.
- Die cut using the Mix and Match die.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sentiment Strips 3 using Versamark ink and emboss with Pure White embossing powder.
- Assemble the card and add clear crystal embellishments.
- Stamp the outline image twice with Versamark ink and emboss with Rose Gold Embossing powder.
- Color using the layered stamp sets and dye inks.
- Emboss colored paper using the Geo Diamonds 3d Embossing folder.
- Cut the embossed paper to create a curved opening.
- Stamp the sentiment on black cardstock.
- Assemble the card with foam squares.
TIP: Create the curved white space to draw the eyes to the sentiment.
Be part of the monthly subscription plan here and get 14% off! Aside from the discount, you won’t be missing any of the floral stamps featured in this series.
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 03/06/2022 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 03/09/2022.
Next up: Keren Baker. Thank you so much for dropping by. I’d love to hear which card is your favorite and why. Your comments mean so much to me! For my latest creations and other interests, hope you can drop by and say hello on my IG account ( @mylittleatticstudio). Stay safe and happy crafting!
Loving all the pinks , blues and purples so pretty!
Gorgeous color palette and die cut elements.
these cards were so lovely and every card got its own beauty. thank you for sharing your ideas and techniques.
Love your designs.
loving all of your cards… #3 is stunning so pretty tyfs 🙂
This is such a great stamp set. Thanks for showing us a beautiful version.
Beautiful cards. Love the coloring. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful cards, Nenette! Really love the watercolors – so pretty.
This BAF set is so pretty! Lovely designs Nenette! Thanks for the inspiration!
You’ve made so many beautiful cards with these lovely Bellflowers! I like how it looks like it’s growing out of the circle!
I love the teal and purple color combination.
These Giant Bell Flowers are amazing! Beautiful color choice and I love the bright pink!
Amazing cards. I love all the different techniques you have used!
So gorgeous, Nenette. Your colors are always so fabulous!
Your cards are amazing — love the all.
Cute cards! Thanks for sharing.
Your cards are so gorgeous! Wonderful colors.
Thanks for sharing.
These are stunning!
Love the water coloring!
Such a unique design. I love the color combination.
I love the bright colors on your cards! They’re all beautiful!
Pretty cards, each so different!
Such pretty cards! Love the first one best.
Great project shares. I like the cut options for the first and last card.
Thanks so much! <3
The birthday card was my favorite, but all are lovely.
Thank you, Rosemary!
Great cards. I love the colors and design. The second one is my favorite.
Happy you liked it, Carol!
Wow, what a gorgeous collection of cards!! I love your color combo; it makes me feel like summer!
So happy you like them, Heather! Thanks for dropping by! <3
Thank you for the tip. You’re creations with this set are wonderful.
I’m happy you liked them, Jean! <3
Love the layering and textures! Beautiful cards!
I’m so glad you liked them, Denise! <3
Lovely bellflower cards, I appreciate your variety of backgrounds.
Thank you so much, Linda!<3
Awesome cards! I really love that fun pink one. 🙂
So cute cards