1. Cut 91/4" x 6" white cardstock for your card base.
2. Cut 4 5/8" x 5 3/4" watercolor paper and spray with Dylusions London blue ink spray and allow to dry.
3. Mix Dylusions Calypso Teal with Ranger Texture Paste.
4. Place Memory Box Pattern Lanthenay over the sprayed watercolor paper and using a spatula, spread the colored texture paste over the pattern. Cover the entire surface. Remove the stencil and allow the paste to dry.
5. Stamp sentiment on red cardstock using brilliance black ink and emboss with ultra fine embossing powder.
6. Place a thin strip of double sided tape on white cardstock and burnish gold foil over it.
7. Die cut "hello" 5 times using teal cardstock and once using a plain white cardstock. Adhere one over the other to form a stack and stick the white one slightly off to create a shadow effect.
8. Assemble card accordingly. Use foam tape to adhere the embossed watercolor paper over the red cardstock with the sentiment on it.
Thanks so much for dropping by! Stay tuned for the arrival of the new Altenew Stamp sets and dies. I will be posting other samples using some their stamp sets soon. 🙂 Happy weekend!